Sr. Executive (Accounts & Operation Dept.) Deadline:25-05-20
Talukdar Leather Goods ,A Concern of Prayas Group
E-mail: email@example.com or
• To prepare all kinds of voucher & entry the same to Tally Software.
• To ensure cash management, cash disbursement.
• To maintain cash books, registers, ledgers.
• To prepare LC related documents
• Expert in using office & accounting software.
• Preparation of monthly profit and loss account, balance sheet, cash flows and other related reports regularly.
• Checking of bills and vouchers.
• To prepare salary sheet and overtime sheet, Daily production
• Maintain accounts receivables and accounts payable with related analysis.
• Perform any other relating task assigned by the management.
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
• 3 to 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting, Accounting Data Entry, Accounting Software, Finance/ Accounts
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Expertise in MS Office Application
• Excellent Communication & Presentation Skill.
Compensation & other benefits
• T/A, Mobile bill
• Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
• Other will be as per company policy